Building Digital Securities?
Who is Digital Securities Lab for?
Securities Issuers and Investors
Join with other securities issuers & investors who are creating programmable digital asset securities!
Capital Markets Providers
Discover new opportunities with the emerging global decentralized capital markets ecosystem!
Bankers and Custodians
Find new opportunities in the tech-driven digital capital markets for traditional financial services.
Legal & Compliance Professionals
Interact with legal professionals who have an interest in digital assets and securities and compliance!
Regulators & Policymakers
Connect with emerging technology development & track industry policy discussions & needs!
Build new fintech and regtech solutions for decentralized capital markets and securities.
Digital Securities Lab
Digital Securities Lab is a private, online community for smart, forward-thinking professionals working to build the decentralized capital markets through tokenization of digital assets and securities.
It’s for leaders that are eager to collaborate and actively engage in the digital transformation of capital with their peers.
All participants in the market bring a unique perspective, but they all benefit from common knowledge and experiences:
- Enriched education
- Professional networking
- Interactive collaborations
- Access to powerful tools and resources
The successful execution of many initiatives can be accelerated when surrounded by an engaged community of advanced thinkers and practitioners.
A Knowledge-Based Collective
The need for a collaborative space to provide discovery, development, and advancement of technology-driven transformation of how we issue, manage, list, trade, and settle securities has never been more important. That culture and commitment is the core of Digital Securities Lab.
Our community benefits:
- A collaborative place to ask questions, experiment with ideas, engage with peers, and grow without fear of judgment or rejection.
- Relationship-building opportunities with successful industry peers and partners that can yield solutions to problems, provide accountability, and establish friendships.
- Premium and discounted access to new courses, content, and other offerings from the founders.
- A community that welcomes members from diverse backgrounds including race, ethnicity, gender, orientation, neurodiversity, and physical ableness.
- A focused environment to accelerate learning and networking due to the absence of noisy conversations and immature colleagues.
- A privacy-first attitude toward all aspects of the community (which is why we built it independent of any mainstream social media platform).
Built on 3 Core Pillars:
#1 - Engaging as a Community
- Community newsfeed for broad-based conversations and interaction.
- Sharing channels for members to share their content & big wins.
- Private channels for laser-focused discussions.
- Direct messaging to promote 1:1 member connections and relationships.
#2 - Sharing Education & Knowledge
- Webinars & Workshops every month we feature a special guest from inside or outside the industry for an intimate 90 minute conversation.
- Tutorials to learn more about digital asset security tokenization, securities, market infrastructure, regulatory compliance, and technology.
- Courses & Challenges Discounted courses, exclusive resources, and group challenges to help members learn and grow in unique formats.
- Gamified Incentives to create and share knowledge throughout the industry.
#3 - Building Industry Relationships & Support
- Industry SMEs & Service Providers who are unafraid to explore the boundaries of technology disruption and enablement.
- Joint Ventures and collaborative development of large scale projects.
- Technology and architecture advisory to ensure the outcomes match the buzzwords on the font end.
Growth-Minded Professionals Wanted
Lifelong learner. Committed to growing personally and professionally. Eager to collaborate and connect. If that sounds like you, and you’re looking for a community of peers to join forces with, we’d love to have you.
Let’s see if Digital Securities Lab is a good match:
It’s a match if you…
- Believe in the virtues of humility, empathy, and abundance.
- Value diversity and accept others regardless of their appearance, ideas, and backgrounds.
- Need and want a group of growth-minded advisors to help, challenge, and encourage you.
It’s NOT a match if you…
- Maintain a scarcity mindset and are more of a taker than a giver.
- Prefer to surround yourself with people who look, think, and act like you.
- Believe that Wall Street 1.0 values and silos of monopolistic information and yield will persist, and further shape the ethos in conflict with the beneficiaries of a decentralized capital market ecosystem